Facultad de Veterinaria
THE VETERINARY FACULTY OF MURCIA
Year of foundation: 1982.
Dean: Prof. Dr. Antonio Rouco Yañezr. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ECTS Co-ordinator & Vice-Dean of Students: Prof. Dr. Christian de la Fe Rodríguez
Faculty address: Facultad de Veterinaria. Campus de Espinardo. Universidad de Murcia.
30.100. Murcia. Spain.
Web address: http://www.um.es/web/veterinaria
- Degree in Veterinary Sciences (Graduate).
- Degree in Food Sciencie & Technology (Graduate)
- Master in Biology & Technology of Reproduction
- Master in Wildlife Management
- Master in Nutrition and Food Safety & Technology
- Master in Swine Health & Production
- Doctorate (PhD) by the University of Murcia
Number of Departments: 10
First year Student: 100.
Location: Campus de Espinardo (Faculty of Veterinary Science).
Facilities: Library, Video room, Computer rooms, Dissection Rooms, Museum of Anatomy, Necropsy Room, Laboratories, Food Technology Pilot Plant, Teaching Farm, Teaching Hospital.