Facultad de Psicología
The Faculty of Psychology of the University of Murcia has the following laboratories (to be used for research and practical activities):
Evoked potentials (2 laboratories)
Polygraphy (2 laboratories)
Speech Therapy (Voice Lab)
Child motor control
High speed cameras for the study of motor activities
The School of Psychology has seven classrooms of different capacities in the same building, as well as larger classrooms in the North Classroom Building of the Campus de Espinardo, 100 meters from the Faculty building. They have all the necessary multimedia and Internet equipments and are suitable for the number of students of the different degrees of the center, as well as for the required training activities.
ADLAS (Computer Open Access Teaching Classrooms)
The School of Psychology has two Computer Classrooms for Teaching and Free Access (ADLA).
The system of use gives preference to the teaching activities, remaining at the disposal of the university community the rest of the time. The use of these classrooms requires identification through the university card. The characteristics are the following:
21 computer stations (without CD / DVD players).
- Pinzón Classroom
17 computer stations (with CD / DVD player)
- Portable Laptops
- 20 computer laptops (without CD / DVD players).
- 17 puestos informáticos (con lector de CDs/DVDs) por 20 puestos informáticos (sin lector de CDs/DVDs)
- Cañon de Proyección.
Virtual access to Adlas de Psicología via virtual desktop (link to eva.um.es)
Reservation requests for teaching and software installation (teachers)
Other facilities and services for teacher use
- - Tests Library (Biblioteca de tests) of the Faculty of Psychology. It allows loan of tests for teaching practices and other uses.
- Library of the Faculty of Psychology, with loan service, large reading room and small rooms for group work (Read more...)
Rooms study and working group (for students)alas de estudio y trabajo en grupo (para alumnado)
Characteristics: small rooms, for a maximum of 8-10 students
Reservations: in Concierge
- Ground floor building Faculty of Psychology:
- Room 1: B1.0.035
- Room 2: B1.0.050
- Room 3: B1.0.045
- Room 4: B1.0.48
- First floor, in Library: two rooms
Safety, prevention and promotion of health
- Emergency protocol
- Security protocols
- Prevention service posteres
- Coordination of business activities
- Basic Health and Safety Standards for Works at the University of Murcia
- Safety in the Laboratory