Personal de Administración
XI ERASMUS STAFF TRAINING WEEK
The Vice-Chancellor for Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from 13th to 17th of May 2019.
Here you can find the tentative programmes:
- Tentative programme Information Service
- Tentative programme International Offices
- Tentative programme IT
- Tentative programme Language Service
- Tentative programme Libraries
We have prepared a program for the following target groups:
- Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people.
- Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people.
- Staff working in IT Services, up to 5 people.
- Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people.
- firstname.lastname@example.org an A2 Spanish level official certificate.) [BROCHURE]
Information regarding the Erasmus Staff Week and programs will be updated at https://www.um.es/web/iwp/staff
The registration deadline is February 7th, 2019, and we kindly request you to complete the online form.
Erasmus Staff Training Week Online application here (choose Erasmus Staff Week Mobility)
On the third week of February 2019, we will inform you of the participants selected (except if you are an Erasmus+ International Credit Programme participant, in which case you are already selected and expected to participate).
Should you have any queries, please reply to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next May!